What is included in Amazon Prime?
Prime membership comes with an enormous library of TV episodes and movies from different categories, from timeless classics to romantic comedies. The membership also gives users access to a lot of Amazon Originals series as well as movies. The best part is that Prime Video comes with great features such as mobile downloads that facilitate offline viewing, HDR or High Dynamic Range, and 4k Ultra HD videos.
Simple steps for activating Amazon Prime membership through amazon.com/mytv
Amazon, a major eCommerce service provider becomes increasingly famous by the day. It has ventured into offering different media players and services. Amazon Prime is one of the brand’s exclusive service. Amazon Prime is a video service platform that allows users to watch video content on their streaming players. People can watch Amazon Prime movies and series on Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and other streaming players. They should simple activate their Prime membership by visiting amazon.com/mytv with the help of the activation code they get from the TV screen.
Devices that are supported by amazon.com./mytv
Almost, all devices that can connect to the internet are compatible to work with the Amazon Prime application without any hassles. People just require a stable internet connection for activating their Amazon Prime membership by visiting amazon.com/mytv. Some of the Amazon Prim supported devices can include:
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Vizo TV and more
How you can activate Amazon Prime services on Smart televisions?
Since we have learned about amazon.com mytv compatible devices, we can have a look at the steps to activate the services. Remember, we need a unique code for activating amazon.com/mytv. You generate this unique code only with a registered phone number or an active Amazon account. With this information handy, users can retrieve the unique activation code on the television screen through the Amazon Prime application.
Details amazon.com/mytv activation procedure
- You should first visit the app store on your smart television
- Add the Amazon Prime application to your Channel by searching for the same
- Once you have successfully added the application, launch the same
- You should then click the Registration option after locating it
- You can now find the verification code popping up on your TV screen
- Copy or make a note of this code and visit amazon.com/mytv on an internet browser application
- Sign in to your Amazon account using your login credentials such as your Username and Password
- Enter the unique activation code that you retrieved from the TV screen
- Register your device by confirming the activation code
Following the steps above will complete the activation process. However, you may be asked to select the TV cable service provider. In such cases, you need to browse through the given option and log into your account. And that’s it, you are done.
Creating an amazon.com/mytv account
The Amazon Prime activation instructions given above has a phase that needs people to sign in to their Amazon Prime Video account. So, it is important to create such an account well in advance. Please keep in mind that this user account is for activation purposes only.
Follow the steps below to create an account on www.amazon.com/mytv:
- Go to amazon.com on your mobile phone or computer
- Location the option that says “New to Amazon”
- Click “Create Your Amazon Account” under this tab
- Enter all the required information and create an account
- You will be prompted to verify your account by checking for a verification link which will be sent to your email. On the other hand, you may also get an OTP or One Time Password
- If you get an OTP, just enter the same and continue with the registration process
- If you want to get a paid prime membership, just enter your credit card details as your preferred mode of payment
Following the steps above will help get your Amazon Prime membership account verified with any issues. Your Amazon Prime account on www.amazon.com/mytv can only be activated after you subscribe to the service with your verification code. The Amazon Prime membership for students will cost $6.49 for a month and $59 for a year. For the others, the subscription comes at $12.99 for a month and $199 for a year.
Things to remember
The Amazon Prime activation process through amazon com mytv may vary depending on users’ devices. However, the activation steps remain the
- Logging into Smart televisions
- Installation of the Amazon Prime application
- Registering for an Amazon user account on the official website
- Registering users’ devices on www.amazon.com/mytv by making use of the unique activation codes
Amazon.com/mytv is the most ideal website to activate the Amazon Prime Video subscription on users’ Smart TVs. Once the registration is done successfully, people can select their TV cable service provider, log in to their user account and enjoy their favorite Amazon Prime videos on the devices. For more information about Amazon Prime activation, you can explore our website.